• 8 replies

My network is down and I have missed out on work today, 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 10 August 2022, 14:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do you mean you can’t use mobile data on your smartphone?

If yes, check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support for network problems in your area.

Hi dear, My net work is soon bad that most of time it very hard to receive the call or if I receive the call, I can’t hear the the other caller. It is not only at my work place, it is also at my home. Sometime, I think that I leave this phone and buy another network provider, such EE or Vodafone. But I could not do it. Because, I have a contract for 24 months. Sometime, I think leave the contract and pay these monthly, but buy another provider. Really, I’m completely upset with this 3G network. I made a big mistake in my life. Please, do something to serve a better network, which one is available every where.

Thanks

Md Abul Lais Chowdhury

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Abul Lais Chowdhury,

No network provider offers 100% of coverage everywhere in the UK.

Every network is limited in some areas because of this so it entirely boils down to where you live, masts in your area etc.

We offer 30-day returns on any purchase made from us directly, 14-days if via Carphone Warehouse.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, I wrote to your customer service today and also chat & spoken to your colleagues more times regarding my mobile network. It is soo bad that my caller can’t hear me nor i can hear them. They pass the matter to the technical department to solve the issue. Yesterday, technical department sent me the message that they solved the network issue. But, my problem is same as before. Last week, I called HM Revenue twice. But they could not hear nor I can, because of your bad net work. the problem is at my work place as well same at my house. although, it is a open house in E6 3RY. I compared my mobile with my wife’s mobile (Talk mobile). My wife mobile has five bar and my mobile has only one bar. I have always only one bar net. How can I use this mobile? Any way, I sent a message to id Community customer service. You can check that message and take an action to solve the problem very soon, please.Otherwise, I have no choice to change the Mobile plan.

Thanks

Md Abul Lais Chowdhury

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Mohammed, I wrote to your customer service today and also chat & spoken to your colleagues more times regarding my mobile network. It is soo bad that my caller can’t hear me nor i can hear them. They pass the matter to the technical department to solve the issue. Yesterday, technical department sent me the message that they solved the network issue. But, my problem is same as before. Last week, I called HM Revenue twice. But they could not hear nor I can, because of your bad net work. the problem is at my work place as well same at my house. although, it is a open house in E6 3RY. I compared my mobile with my wife’s mobile (Talk mobile). My wife mobile has five bar and my mobile has only one bar. I have always only one bar net. How can I use this mobile? Any way, I sent a message to id Community customer service. You can check that message and take an action to solve the problem very soon, please.Otherwise, I have no choice to change the Mobile plan.

Thanks

Md Abul Lais Chowdhury

Where did you message as I can’t seem to find any other messages besides the ones on this post?

I checked your coverage on https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage for the postcode E6 3RY but found no issues.

The postcode shows Very good service for 3G, 4G and 5G so if you are facing issues, it’s likely to be your handset being faulty or a SIM card as we cannot see anything that would otherwise be causing an impact here.

Mohammed

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Abul Lais Chowdhury 

All mobile network providers are quick to blame the handset or sim card being faulty.

Why are mobile network companies selllng so many faulty handsets and sim cards to customers in the first place?

Backed up by sending the customer to the network coverage website to check their post code for coverage strength.

Not all customers sit at home at their post code address all day every day. People like to travel around.

I have found there is a discrepancy in mobile network sales deals and their advertising to get the customer. Are you aware possibly you signed for a 4G/5G sim package deal. Yet in your small print , the mobile network company only has to give you a minimum of 3G ? They don't care if you don't get 4G/5G.

So if your handset only picks up 4G and there's only a 3G signal available in your area. You'll have problems straight off. 

I too, had a new sim card which proved useless , further to my advice I'd got from ID mobile complaints. 

I was told yesterday;

"if you or any customer signs up for a 4G/5G network sim deal from ID mobile. You shouldn't expect it. It's in your contract. The mobile phone network company put a disclaimer , small print in to say. The, all customers will get at least 3G signal. 

However, If your using a non 3G phone handset. And the 4G/5G signal is out in your area, you won't get a signal....."​​

I sought my own help.

Contact for help;

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/home

Next step after ofcom, is the Ombudsman route. Which ID mobile have to pay for if you the customer want it to go that route if no resolution has been found.

It may be of use to you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Saffythefish , some info above might help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Saffythefish,

If you require further assistance with your query you can get back to us here and we will assist you further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?