Solved

Network not available

• 28 August 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
No problem with network until today. Cannot make/receive calls, error message 'not registered on network'. (Wifi etc fine, bills up to date...) ???
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 August 2018, 15:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @lizbell401,

It doesn't sound like this is due to a bill.

It's most likely a coverage issue in your area that could be causing this.

I believe that we've spoken over PM and you've been advised on this already so I'll mark this as resolved.

You can use our Coverage Checker to find if there's ongoing maintenance in your area.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Hello, 

1. I have ‘Not registered on network’ appearing on my phone when I try to call number. 

And its been happening anywhere I am, not just a coverage issue in my neighborhood.

I cant phone anyone. 

I tried calling ID at 7777 and no luck.

Please advise.

2. Also would also like to know when I log in, an old number appears that I cancelled due to the phone being stolen. I don’t have the other phone numbers that I pay for listed on this bill.

Please advise. 

3. I also don’t understand why there are no more operators working at ID? Please explain.

1. I would also appreciate it if someone could help me?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Vera 

How long have you had this issue? Please can you test the sim in another to see if this works or if you are having the same issue where it shows ‘not registered on network?

Each Mobile number will have its own iD account, you will need to register another iD account for the Mobile number you are currently using. We do have a team of advisors working here at iD Mobile, you can contact us through this Community forum and through our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team. We are also contactable through Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Are you aware the the link you provided LIve network chat page is not working?

I have had it for a week now. 

I would like you to check my connection please. 

Thank you

Userlevel 1

I have just restarted my phone to see if this helps?

Thank you

Userlevel 1

I cant believe it. It’s working. 

Thanks for being so patient with all my questions. 

I still need to know about my bill statement? I don’t know why when I log in to see my statement, its not a bill with all the phone numbers I pay for? This has been a long standing dilemma.

Thanks, 

Vera

Best wishes, 

Vera

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vera,

So you’re wanting an itemised bill displaying each number you called, is that correct?

Will

Unable to make or receive calls. Keep receiving message about no network connection. Removed sim and cleaned it to no avail. Do not have another mobile to try the sim in. This is very frustrating. It worked before my sim was registered. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Debra Halsey,

It may be that there is something going on with your local mast. Have you a postcode you can provide so we can run a check for you please?

Will

Why iD Mobile?