Solved

No calls but 4g ok

• 29 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi

I have sudenly have lost calls in and out but 4g works fine.this has now been like this for 2 days.

How can 4g be ok but I cant make or receive calls ?

Also another phone in the house on ID has exactly the same problem

Please help

Sorry that should be BUT in the title not bt

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 17:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @jen.mark,

We’re sorry to hear about that issue! It sounds as though there may be a network issue if this is affecting both phones. Has it got any better since making your post and please can you let us know your postcode so we can check for any faults?

Ryan

Hi Ryan

It seems there is a problem with the network 3g is down after mast maintenence.I also no people in the town that are having the same problem with there phones on 3 Network.Acording to 3 it should be fixed by Wednesday.Can you confirm this from ID.Postcode is b495bl.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @jen.mark 

We can see there was planned work within your postal area, work shows as completed today at 6 am.

Michelle 

Hi

Its still not working,is there any more work planed.3g is still not working

Mark

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @jen.mark 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and raise the issue with your failed calls directly with our Tech Team

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Hi still no calls,I have now not had a phone at home for nearly two weeks.You guys at ID need to get your act together and fix the problem there are to many people around the area with the same problem for it to be a phone issue it has to be the mast.The one that you did maintainance on then multiple phoned stopped working.Stop messing about and get it fixed please

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jen.mark 

We have sent you a Private Message regarding this and will keep all further communication regarding this issue over PM. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?