Solved

No Coverage WA11 Area

• 20 October 2020
  • 14 replies

I have had no coverage since 6th October. Please can you shed any light on this issue.

icon

Best answer by Rory 31 October 2020, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Geoff111,

Are you able to get reception in other areas? Is it only this postcode where you are experiencing problems?

Thanks,

Kieran

Yes, since Oct 5th my only access has been about half a mile from home, which is only when i get out for hospital blood appointments.

Regards

Geoff

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Geoff,

That sounds quite strange. I assume you’ve tried turning your phone off and then on again and it still doesn’t work?

What type of phone do you have?

Thanks,

Kieran

Yes, my wife and I are both with ID and in the same position. i have a nokia 2.1. She has a nokia 2.2

we have tried all of the suggestions, ie Airplane mode etc. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Geoff,

I raised this with our Operations team and they’ve asked if you could please provide your full postcode so they can investigate further?

Cheers,

Kieran

WA11 9EJ

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for sharing that.

Our Ops team have checked our network partner Three’s maintenance checker and there does appear to be works on-going that’ll impact your postcode. It appears to be due to mast upgrades being done in relation to Three’s Big Network Build project. The team have reached out to Three support to see if there is an ETA on completion and we’ll get back to you once we’ve heard back.

Are you able to make any calls/send texts at the moment? 

Thanks,

Kieran

Thanks Kieran,

All we can use is Whats App.

Regards

Geoff

My wife and I Pencil9515 have been in contact on the community since 06th October regarding no coverage. You have told us it is a mast issue on your side. THEN you send a monthly bill? What is going on. You wonder why people get irate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @pencil9515,

We do not have a system that prevents bills from being produced when a coverage issue is picked up. Bills are generated monthly as normal. However, if there is an issue where services have been impacted in such a way you’ve been unable to use them, we can look into a credit towards this. I can see here Will said: 

there will be absolutely no question about us compensating you back for the lack of service you’ve been able to get as of late.

On the other topic you have posted in. This is something we will look at once the issue is resolved. If you’re still facing issues, please post in your existing topic and we will try to help you further.

Mohammed

Thank you for your reply. I and my husband are still unable to make any phone calls or sending messages. Please take a look at our accounts you will be able to see the phones have not been used in that way. The only way we have of contacting is by using what's app. This started October the 6th.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @pencil9515, sorry to hear this. I’ve just sent both you and @Geoff111 a private message. If you could please check your inbox here on the Community and get back to us at your earliest opportunity, we can look at adding a credit to both of your accounts.

Thank you,

Rory

Thank you for your response. Do you know when the mast will be fixed? That is the main problem, how long are we expected to be in this position.

We will look forward to the credit on both accounts.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi there, we don’t have visibility on this just yet. We’ll keep correspondence to private messages going forward.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?