Question

no internet connection

• 22 December 2021
  • 10 replies

It says full bars 5g and full bars 4g yet I can’t get any internet connection in b10 0DX or in birmingham city centre!!! Why does it say I am connected yet it won’t connect 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Muneeb Hussain,

There is a service problem at the postcode you provided - see the screen-snippet below:

Good luck. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

While the above mentioned network issue is the problem, what phone do you have @Muneeb Hussain? I ask because Samsung has a menu option that will prevent data from working as you describe...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It says full bars 5g and full bars 4g yet I can’t get any internet connection in b10 0DX or in birmingham city centre!!! Why does it say I am connected yet it won’t connect 

Hey @Muneeb Hussain

Let us know if you’re still having issues here

Mohammed

I don’t have the internet on my phone for over 2 weeks now. Can somebody help please? I live in London SE3. Thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You can check for issues yourself using the following link:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Hello Paul,

I have checked and there is no problem in our area. But my phone still doesn’t have internet signal. 

thank.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Can you make a call? You say internet but go on to mention signal…

If you have no signal, you have no service! If you have signal but no internet then that's a whole other ball game. 

Hi, yes I can make a call but no internet. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If there are no issues in your area and you haven't used up all your data allowance then check the settings on your phone. What phone do you have?

Start with the APN settings and confirm that data is enabled...

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Chi Quynh Vu, just checking in to see if you still need help with this? If so, it’ll be worth performing a network reset on your phone. If you’re not sure how to do this, just Google the make and model of your phone + “network reset” and you’ll find instructions.

This will cause your phone to forget any Wi-Fi networks you’ve connected to, so be sure to set these up again.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?