Question

No or very poor wi fi and internet for years!!!!!!!

• Lisa Atwood

I have a phone and my children and we cannot get wifi or very limited out of wifi areas such as home.

This has gone on for years now and still taking my money every month for what?

Who can i  go to any recommendations?

• We are desperate now,
    Thanks
    Lisa.

5 replies

No replies from ID mobile what a surprise - shocking service

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lisa Atwood, iD Mobile do not provide a Wi-Fi service.

Are you having trouble with their mobile network service in one or more locations? 

more than one location.

What would i do get wi fi service ?

Leave ID mobile?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lisa Atwood, a Wi-Fi network service is not something UK mobile network service providers normally offer to their customers.

The range of a Wi-Fi network isn't good enough to be generally useful with mobile phones.

If you’ve got a poor mobile network signal (from iD Mobile) at your home address, I suggest asking friends who’re using EE, O2 or Vodafone, to try their mobile phones in your house, and see how they go calling, texting and using mobile data (the Internet).

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Lisa Atwood, if the signal we offer in your area isn’t great, then it might make sense for you to move on to a different network who can offer you better coverage.

Just text PAC to 65075 to get your PAC code. You can then provide this to a new provider to transfer your number away.

If you’re still in contract, then an early termination fee will apply. 

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?