Solved

No reception

• 25 April 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
I have just received my SIM and I am not receiving a reliable reception. So far I have not received any calls, but there have been missed calls. When I signed up I checked the coverage and it was ok.

What can I do now?
icon

Best answer by Atifdarr 25 April 2018, 13:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Atifdarr. It's unfortunate to hear that you are not getting the expected coverage in your area. It's difficult to accurately predict the service each individual will receive.

If you are using a 4G phone, you should automatically pick up the best signal but you can try changing the settings to use 3G only to see if this helps.

We also provide WiFi calling on iPhones which can be used for calls and texts around home or work.

If the coverage is still not satisfactory, you can use livechat to request the disconnection of your SIM.
We'd be sorry to see you go but we know that in some circumstances, this can be the best option for you. -Phil
Userlevel 1
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have an LG G5, I could not find a wifi calling option. I will try the 3G option and see if it makes any difference to reception. Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?