Question

No signal on s 5G iPhone 13

• 4 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi? I live in the GL20QP area and around  80% of the time I have no phone signal at home, nothing, zilch. Calling over wifi works to a degree but often cuts out. I upgraded to iPhone 13 thinking it would be better but no. There’s also a new Matt been erected about 150 metres away but this has made no difference.  Turning the phone off and on again sometimes works as does resetting network settings but only on a temporary basis. Any ideas? 
regards

Mark

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Mark Palmer, it looks like there’s a network issue at your postcode, I’m afraid. You can check the latest status here https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support?postcode=GL20QP

Hopefully things are back up and running soon.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi? I live in the GL20QP area and around  80% of the time I have no phone signal at home, nothing, zilch. Calling over wifi works to a degree but often cuts out. I upgraded to iPhone 13 thinking it would be better but no. There’s also a new Matt been erected about 150 metres away but this has made no difference.  Turning the phone off and on again sometimes works as does resetting network settings but only on a temporary basis. Any ideas? 
regards

Mark

Hello @Mark Palmer,

For your postcode, there is no 5G signal and the online coverage checker predicts the 3G and 4G signals are only GOOD outdoors - the indoor coverage is predicted to be of poor quality.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

I have always had bad signal on i13. Wi-Fi call dropping out, people can’t hear me or losing call. Tried ID help chat - useless. Did all they suggested - twice.  Don’t stay on long enough to help you. Only suggestion send phone back no help at all. Made a complaint by  phone - say will call in next 5 days . Needless to say they have not. Never had these problems with Smarty, 3 or Vodafone on my old iPhone 7. So it’s either bad phone or ID bad signal. So far I am not impressed with ID. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @MaryJo, we use the same network as Three, so if you’ve had good signal with them in the past, then you shouldn’t be having trouble now. It sounds like there could be a temporary network issue. Could you try entering your postcode here for me?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Nothing to do with area. It’s possibly sim. Or the phone. CS dealing with it .thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry for the delayed reply, thanks for letting us know.

If you do need any help, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?