Solved

Not receiving text messages

• 16 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, today my phone stopped receiving text messages.  It is receiving calls but several messages that were sent have not been received.  I have tried the sim in a different phone and it still wont receive texts.  I put a different sim in my phone and it did receive text messages.  Ive deleted a bunch of emails to free space and I have cleared the cache and data from the messaging app and the problem remains.  What can I do to fix this problem?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 20:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m also having the same issue today, I cant send any texts to anyone, but could during the week which is odd.

Im using a Samsung A71 and I have restarted the phone and tried with wifi on and off, I have good 4G signal .. Is there a service issue perhaps?

Userlevel 2

I am having the same issue on a Samsung phone.  Have sent a text and one came in but several have been sent and only one received at 12.38

Userlevel 2

it looks like Three are having a problem...my last text was 12.38

Cannot send or receive text messages

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Just to clear up what happened, we did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Are any of you still having the same issue?

If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Ryan

I have had this problem since starting my contract in March 2020

I have not been receiving all my emails on my iphone 6S

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for not catching this one sooner @jonjofrank 

The email issue you’ve mentioned shouldn’t theoretically be a problem from our network.  Is the problem happening all the time (whether at home on wifi -or- out and about)?  Or just in one place in particular?

It could likely be a problem with how that mailbox is set up in your iPhone, you might have turned off email updates when using mobile data or potentially have something set in the iPhone settings which are causing a problem.

If you could describe the problem in more detail we’ll be happy to help you further here.

Why iD Mobile?