Solved

Not receiving texts from bank after I ported my number to id

• 3 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi,

i used to receive text messages from Mz. German Bank to my uk mobile. After i switched to ID & ported my number i no longer receive texts from the bank although I receive texts from everyone else including my English bank. I have now changed the mobile number with my German bank to my work mobile nr which runs on Vodafone & I receive messages fine again so the problem must be with ID/3. Please help to get this fixed. I logged a call with customer services but got nowhere, after many chases they claimed to have checked with technical support & that the issue is with my bank which it clearly isn't.

thanks,
paula
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 September 2018, 13:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @PSHEEHAN,

We may be very limited with what support we can provide though the community as we can't access your account here.

What number does this text come from?

Is it premium rate number?

Mohammed
The nr is +49 7481362613
i am not charged extra for these texts

will continue to also follow up with your customer service via 7777 but no resolution to date which is pretty poor & makes me considering leaving ID
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @PSHEEHAN,

As far as general troubleshooting is concerned, there's not much more that I can think of asking you to do.

The texts seem to work in your phone but with a different network SIM so it's not a handset issue and they seem to work on a different network.

I've PM'ed you with how we can look into this a little further for you.

Can you take a look as we may need to get this raised to look into.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?