poor network coverage in Berryfields

• 22 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Since I moved to Berryfields HP18 0FA, I have not had a good signal on my previous network provider and it continues with ID. I have noticed new masts (not sure if related to mobile networks) being installed in the local area and was hoping for an improved signal. I rarely get more than 2 bars of signal at home or even outdoors in my neighbourhood. This has been an ongoing problem for more than 4 years, many residents in our Facebook group complain about the mobile phone connectivity. Please help!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jglover,

We are sorry to hear this.

I have checked the coverage at the postcode and unfortunately the coverage is marginal indoors and good outdoors.

We don’t have any timescales for when we expecting the coverage to improve at the moment.

Kash

Is there anything u can do with my phone to optimise the quality of calls?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your handset is listed on the Wi-Fi Calling service device compatibility list, you’ll get a good call quality with Wi-Fi Calling.

I rely on the iD Wi-Fi Calling service at my home, which is in a mobile not-spot.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jglover  as @andewhite mentioned above, WiFi Calling is great in this case and should help if your handset is WiFi Calling compatible. Check the link above for more info.

Mohammed

Thanks, I will try that

Why iD Mobile?