Question

Slow internet

• 11 July 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello I've been with id mobile for a couple months now on an unlimited data plan and I'm finding it incredibly poor so far. 

On speedtests I can get as little as 0.07/mBps(bits not bytes) or on a good day 0.14/sec 

Either way this is unacceptably slow and has never improved over the 2 or so months I've been with id

I don't know if it improves when I go outside as this sim is used as a backup were my main internet provider were to go down & to ease congestion during peak usage

Vodafone - EE - Tesco mobile - 02 (from the various family members & past providers I've used) have never been an issue but id struggles to load simple websites in a reasonable amount of time.

Lincoln UK LN2 area - Samsung Note 10+ 5G 

Can a representative please contact me 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nylocke,

We’re sorry to hear about the slow data speeds that you’re experiencing. If you were to pop the SIM card into another device, does it make any different when running the speed test from a mobile phone for example?

Also, please can you let us know your postcode and we will check on the status of the network masts within your area to see if there are any faults causing this issue?

Thank you,
Ryan

The same speed on my work phone 

LN2 4SD

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nylocke,

Thank you for those details. I’ve checked the network masts in the area and there are no current issues. The network signal in that area should be good outdoors but has been identified as being limited indoors I’m afraid.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?