Solved

SMS issue

• 16 January 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I live in Aberdeen and I am unable to send or receive SMS messages. Just wondering if anyone else is encountering similar problems.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 19:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

It’s a known issue that they are apparently working on.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your very helpful answer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Just to clear up what happened, we did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Are any of you still having the same issue?

If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Ryan

I can’t recive any txt messages, working to send sms, make and receive calls but I don’t receive sms. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Gynoo,

To clarify, making & receiving calls are fine but receiving texts you can’t?

Has this issue happened since you joined iD or only recently?

Is this texts from anyone or specific numbers?

Mohammed

I can no longer receive sms messages from one of my contacts. Last message I received from them was on 1st April. 

Tried everything on both phones to try and resolve but still not sorted the issue. 

They can send me mms and call me without any issues, just their sms messages not coming through. 😔

Penny 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this. I am sure you will have already tried this, but have you rebooted the phone and is it updated to the latest software update?

Hi- yes I've tried this 

How can I request the configuration settings again for sms? The app only lets me request mms or internet.

Why iD Mobile?