Question

Unable to adjust APN settings

• 12 June 2018
  • 3 replies

I followed the thread for unable to access data roaming and followed the instructions to reset the APN. I have an IPhone 6Splus and it does not allow me to access or change the APN. I am unable to use my phone and it is for work. Regretting transferring from Virgin at this time and NO CUSTOMER SERVICES
please help as I’m loosing money now

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Workingmum

I'm really disappointed to hear that you feel you have had a poor Customer Service experience so far, that's not what we want at all.

You should be able to reset the network settings, rather than the APN settings, on the iPhone 6 SPlus.

Just so you are aware, this will wipe out any saved WiFi connections you have and you will need to set these up again.

Can you please try this and let us know how you get on?

Chloe
I tried this Chloe and it did not work😱

All it succeeded in doing was wiping all my saved Network passwords, not good!
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @Freda Checks,

Can you explain what issue you're having so we're able to look into this further for you?

Ryan

Edit:

I can see that you have already posted your issue on this thread: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/coverage-international-roaming-24/apn-abroad-948

Please try to contain your issue within the one thread to ensure that we can offer you help a lot easier and quicker. Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?