Question

Very very bad signal reception network everywhere

• 27 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am new to ID mobile and my last 2 months of experience with ID mobile is pathetic. There is no reception in most of the places and it doesnt matter where you go.

Forget about understand, ID mobile doesnt have signal strength in open market area like startford, Barking, redbridge or Ilford.

I am getting sick and tied with this network and looking for quick resolution before I leave this network.

Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello,

I am new to ID mobile and my last 2 months of experience with ID mobile is pathetic. There is no reception in most of the places and it doesnt matter where you go.

Forget about understand, ID mobile doesnt have signal strength in open market area like startford, Barking, redbridge or Ilford.

I am getting sick and tied with this network and looking for quick resolution before I leave this network.

Thanks in advance

Hello @itsvarnica,

There may not be such a thing as a quick resolution as we’d need to first diagnose the fault.

If it’s down to poor coverage in said postcodes, then there isn’t much that can be done besides using WiFi Calling in blackspots etc.

Have you checked to see if there are any outages in your area?

What’s the full postcodes of where you use this, we can take a look.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?