Question

Why is my connection so rubbish lately?

• 10 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I no longer have a reliable internet connection. I also have a problem because on phone calls, the other person cant hear me enough to have a conversation. Why am I having this problem and what compensation am I entitled to?

This has been going on for weeks and the problem is NOT going away.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear that @MISTERCRISPY 

So that we can check if there are any known problems locally, could we get your full postcode?

Do you have WiFi calling enabled in your phone (if supported).  More on that here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

Do you have examples of voice calls or text messages that have failed due to the connection problems mentioned? 

If so we can take those from you in a private message here if need be.

Userlevel 1

I no longer have a reliable internet connection. I also have a problem because on phone calls, the other person cant hear me enough to have a conversation. Why am I having this problem and what compensation am I entitled to?

This has been going on for weeks and the problem is NOT going away.

I had a reply from Kevin@iDmobile. I can’t work out how to private message or reply. Pease reply again and explain how to do this. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MISTERCRISPY 

I have sent you a Private Message so we can help you with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?