Solved

Can't use available data after changing plan

• 7 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have switched my accounts four days from the of the billing cycle to a new plan with more data. It says the data between the two plans is allocated on a pro rata basis until it goes to a completely new month when everything is one the new plan.

When logging in to the account, it tells me that there’s about 3.8 GBs left on the account after doing the pro-rata. However I cannot connect to the internet (roaming abroad) now if using mobile data, it’s treating it as if the data has run out on the old account despite indicating there is 3.8 GBs left because of the new plan.

Can’t get any live agents to sort this out as the link never works/connects. What can I do to get online?

icon

Best answer by Rory 7 August 2022, 10:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Marcus Domleo, your pro-rata data should be available within 24 hours of switching plans, and it should work just fine while roaming.

Was your data roaming working okay before changing plans?

I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to help more quickly than we can on the Community.

The Live Chat feature is working fine for me. What error do you seem to be getting?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?