Solved

24 Hours and no Despatch Email

• 1 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Good Afternoon,

I placed an order with yourselves yesterday as a brand new customer and received an email saying I’ve placed an order with iD Mobile. In the email it states the following “Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.”

It has now being 24 hours since receiving this email and as yet, haven’t received a dispatch email.

Would you be able to help providing an update on my order? (I will provide an order reference once you have responded)

Many Thanks,

Winston

icon

Best answer by Rory 3 October 2020, 17:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @NewCustomer290920, welcome to iD Mobile! Unfortunately, we can’t check orders here. Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?