Solved

bank details on order incorrect. Sorry for the delay

• 12 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I just placed an order for a new phone.  The boxes to enter card information worked at first but the valid from date wouldn’t drop down and then eventually the page seemed to move on.   My bank consequentially declined the payment and informed me.  

ID sent message titles sorry for the delay.  Including the text below   I really want to update the payment information to complete the order.  BUT HOW?

“Thank you for choosing iD.

We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we’re currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.

We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We’ll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.

Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.”

icon

Best answer by Kevin 17 November 2020, 19:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for the late reply here @Gtflash 

If no payment details were taken when you attempted to place an order then it’ll be the case that the order will have failed and not gone through.  So any automated message you’ve received there will likely be a moot point.

If the offer you’re looking at is still available then my best suggestion would be to try the order again.  Though it might be worth trying to do so on another device or browser in case it was an issue with the device/ browser you tried last.

Why iD Mobile?