Solved

Complaint - When will phone will be in stock

• 12 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I ordered a phone on 2nd  November from ID Mobile, recommended by my son who recieved his phone within days of ordering. I had an email to say out of stock and nothing since. The fee for the phone has been taken from my account. When will the phone be in stock? Money shouldnt be taken for a product that is unavailable. Please advise asap of delivery or I will reluctantly cancel my order.

icon

Best answer by Susie 16 November 2020, 21:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Susie 

What phone specifically (model, colour, memory size) etc did you order?  If you could let us know we should be able to give you a good estimate here for that.

Any upfront money would be taken there and then to have your order set in stone on our system, and you’ll be in a queue already to have that dispatched the day we get said phone in stock.

Hi Kevin, following my comments I went onto live chat and it appears there was a problem with my order. The order was cancelled and I have now re-ordered the phone as advised by one of your chat agents. I do have to wait longer for the phone now which is disappointing, and wonder how long I would have waited before someone had told me that the original order had not been processed fully.
I am also still awaiting the refund of my original order, which I hope to receive soon.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Kevin, following my comments I went onto live chat and it appears there was a problem with my order. The order was cancelled and I have now re-ordered the phone as advised by one of your chat agents. I do have to wait longer for the phone now which is disappointing, and wonder how long I would have waited before someone had told me that the original order had not been processed fully.
I am also still awaiting the refund of my original order, which I hope to receive soon.

Thanks

Hello @Susie,

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Whilst we’re glad to here this has now been re-ordered, we’re sorry that you weren’t notified to begin with.

We do hope you receive your refund soon but if you have any issues, you know where we are.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?