Question

Delivery date for iPhone 12 Pro

• 29 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I ordered the IPhone 12 Pro on a new contract on 21st October 2020. The £99.99 handset cost has been debited from my account and the website said that stock was due on 3rd November 2020.

I have only received the initial emails from you on the day of order and nothing since then. I am in the process of paying off my existing contract with another provider and I notice on the site it says stock now isn’t due until 1st December 2020.

Is this date for new orders ? Will my order be sent on the specified 3rd November date?

I don’t want to start paying a £50 p/m contract when I haven’t even received a handset and number.

Please can you check to see if orders for the IPhone 12 Pro - 256GB - Graphite that were made as pre-orders on 21st October 2020 will be sent within the expected timescales?

Thank you for your time.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @RetfordSnapper, the December 1st date is likely for new orders, but we’ll double check this for you. I’ve just dropped you a private message here on the community, so please check your inbox and get back to us at your earliest convenience.

Please note: due to the volume of messages we’re currently dealing with, we may not be able to get to your query before November 3rd, but we’ll do our best.

In either case, your contract only begins when the phone is scanned out of our warehouse, so you won’t be paying for any time that you’re without a phone.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?