havent recieved my sim card

• 1 June 2020
  • 8 replies

hello

I placed the order on the 16th of may and I was expecting the order to arrive within 3-5 working days, but this has been 2 weeks and I still havent received the SIM.  couple days ago I received the ''confirmation of the sit-ups of Direct Debit'' which I'm hopping is a good sign.  and right now I'm just wondering do I need to cancel my order or how much longer do I have to wait? 

thank you. 

8 replies

I haven’t received my SIM card but received my first bill !!! There is no phone or other way to contact ID mobile . 
I did orders two SIM cards but unfortunately you decided to send just one sim card and sent me An email I haven’t passed  my Credit check for £8  a month !!!!!!! 
Is there any one to explain Why I haven’t received my SIM card and how you decided to decline my second SIM card? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Farhadkh,

SIM cards usually take 3-5 working days to arrive, has it been that long yet?

With regards to the failure on credit for the 2nd line, we’d advise speaking to Equifax or Experian to get more details on that.

Will

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @jia12 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically, let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have not received any correspondence or sim over a week now  

Live chat not working all week being fobbed off system is down

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Hazzybean , did you receive an confirmation email to say your purchase was successful?

Will

All I got was your order is being processed and an order number

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Hazzybean, it seems like your order may not have been processed, in that case. Our Live Chat team is operational, but you may have to wait a while before the option becomes available on the page.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?