Question

How long for pre-order deliveries? P20

• 9 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
I want to get the P20 but it's been on pre order does anyone know normally how long it takes for the phones to be delivered if it's pre ordered

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Leon
The companies contracted to deliver pre-ordered phones usually deliver to your door on the release date.
Sometimes though as with all mail it can be delayed due to exceptional circumstances. In my experience though this dosen't happen offten.

They actually receive the item in advance of the release date but are restricted from delivering before that date.
Hefty fines can be given out if they do this.

Hope this helps
Regards
Adam
Userlevel 1
thanks for the reply but the phone already out and have been selling them think they after put as pre order instead of out of stock
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Leon
I see, so ID currently don't have that model in stock right now.
I've noticed once ID's line of stock ends the phone's change to pre-order only.

Sometimes once the stock runs out though they don't continue that line of phone. It takes a little while for the website to update.

I would contact a customer service rep using the live chat feature or calling 7777 to see if they're going to be getting any more in stock in future and if so what date they expect this to be.

Regards
Adam
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Leon,

Is it the P20 or the P20 Pro you're after? Which colour variant also?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
most probably the p20 and I'm not sure about the colour
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @Leon,

At this time, we will only have Black in stock as the other two colours of the Huawei P20 are end of line, meaning we will receive no more stock unfortunately.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?