Solved

iPhone XR

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I have just ordered an iPhone XR via website.

The initial stock availability order was December 1st.

As the order progressed, this changed to December 15th.

I want to know what this date means, is this when stock returns to ID Mobile, and then the device ships after that, or is it s confirmed delivery date to customers.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 November 2020, 16:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @veloce,

I’m sorry to hear about that delay. This date means that stock should be available to dispatch on this date to you.

Ryan

Hi @veloce,

I’m sorry to hear about that delay. This date means that stock should be available to dispatch on this date to you.

Ryan

thanks Ryan, how likely is this to change?

Its skating a bit close to xmas for my liking.

Thanks

Declan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @veloce 

The date you have been given is the date we expect the stock to arrive in our warehouse. if anything was to change you would be updated. 

Michelle 

Hi @veloce 

The date you have been given is the date we expect the stock to arrive in our warehouse. if anything was to change you would be updated. 

Michelle 

thanks Michelle.

Having checked other providers I can see they are all quoting the same date of the 15th, so I assume this is stock coming direct from Apple at that time.

Declan

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @veloce 

Due to an unforeseen delay in stock from the manufacturer, some orders are being sent out later than expected.

We understand this may cause disappointment and are working on getting these orders dispatched as soon as is possible.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?