Solved

live chat not working - SIM not arrived

• 24 October 2019
  • 9 replies

does this work for anyone???

Waiting weeks now for SIM and have been charged for 1st month!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 October 2019, 14:23

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kevin 

Having the same issue. No SIM delivery. It’s been 6 days. I can’t get through to anyone on the number it says to call (it just tells me to go to live chat) and live chat is not working.

Also, tried emailing back and not delivered because email is not recognised.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

This makes no sense - my sim hasn’t arrived, clicking on live chat just sends you in an endless loop of clicking on live chat and finally i find someone’s asked the question I want answered and the answer is not even a full sentence that means anything.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Gary Indiana 

When did you order the SIM originally?  Was this a new order, or a replacement SIM being sent?

If it’s been over 4 days since you placed the order and a SIM has still not arrived, then simply let us know by reply here and we’ll get this sorted for you here.

We leave no stone unturned here with anyone who needs our help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @geeeezer,

Our Live Chat service was down yesterday due to a technical issue.

Please could you email us on and we’ll arrange for a replacement to be issued to you

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @aslkdfjasdlkfjs,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to get you a new SIM card sent out.

Will

How do i get on live chat i want to end my contract and lay my bill up

Hello, 

I am having the same issue I can’t find ID mobile’s email anywhere, please, if anyone has ID mobile’s email, it would be great, because their Live chat feature is neither working on mobile, tablet, PC nor Laptop. I even tried multiple different browsers none of them work, it would be much simpler through email. Please help I need a replacement SIM.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Beth 271 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation.  I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm after seeing the chat BOT I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @aliali 

We will send you a Private Message to help. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?