Solved

My SIM Card has not been delivered still

• 8 October 2020
  • 8 replies

I ordered a sim card on the 4th and am yet to receive it, it should’ve arrived yesterday following the online guidelines. I have had direct debit and confirmation emails to say the sim was dispatched and to provide me with my number/pin details. I have tried the online chat service and calling your number but have not been able to speak to anyone, it is all automated responses. 

My current sim contract ends tomorrow so I will be without a phone and need it for work purposes. Can you advise when I expect to receive the sim? 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 October 2020, 16:24

View original

8 replies

Had this since I ordered for past 7 days what's going on?

Thank you for choosing iD.

We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we're currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.

We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We'll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.

If you gave us a PAC or STAC when you purchased your plan, don't worry it won’t be submitted until your order has been dispatched.

Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.

The iD Team

This isn't good enough, you should advise this when we make an order. I am now without a phone and have been charged for the plan starting, why have I recieved an email to say that the SIM has been despatched? 

Hello @Mohammed  @Rory @Will 

Can someone please PM me, my sim has not arrived and I want to know where it is? I had a email to say it has been dispatched and my direct debit has started but it isn’t here.

I will be without a working phone - when will it be dispatched?

I ordered a sim card on the 4th and am yet to receive it, it should’ve arrived yesterday following the online guidelines. I have had direct debit and confirmation emails to say the sim was dispatched and to provide me with my number/pin details. I have tried the online chat service and calling your number but have not been able to speak to anyone, it is all automated responses. 

My current sim contract ends tomorrow so I will be without a phone and need it for work purposes. Can you advise when I expect to receive the sim? 

@Mohammed  please PM me 

Hello @David Fowler,

Sorry to hear that. It could just be delayed or lost in transit.

I’ll send you a PM so we can sort this for you.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed Mohammed

I am having the same issue, can you please PM me?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ellamcgerty,

Our Support Team will be in touch shortly via PM to help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ellamcgerty, I’ve also moved all of your posts into one topic. 

As above, a PM will be sent to you so we can sort this.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed @Ryan Thanks for this, I’ve been sent a PM and confirmed my security details - how long should I expect to wait before I get clarity on this and someone comes back to me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ellamcgerty,

Please allow up to 48-hours for a response.

I can see this has now been resolved.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?