Question

Need help with tracking my order

• 21 March 2019
  • 2 replies

I have just received my confirmation email with my reference saying my order has been dispatched however I’ve been given no tracking order for DPD so I’m not sure as to how I’m going to sort that out.

I also cannot ring the Customer service number to speak to someone because it’s asks me to enter my id number which obviously I do not have yet.

can someone please help :)

thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @Nealmatt92

First of all you could check your spam folder if you haven't already.

If that fails then i'd try contacting the iD customer service team using the live chat feature, they're open 9am-8pm mon-Fri and 9am-6pm sat-sun.

Just head over to the iD mobile website and click on help & advise > contact us.

I'm sure one of their agents will be able to acquire this information for you.

Just a quick note though, if your parcel is arriving by DPD you should also recieve a text message on the delivery day confirming your one-hour delivery time slot. This is providing you left a number. As for any sim cards/contracts ordered, they'll be sent using royal mail and tracking won't be available.

Best Regards
Adam
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @Nealmatt92

First of all you could check your spam folder if you haven't already.

If that fails then i'd try contacting the iD customer service team using the live chat feature, they're open 9am-8pm mon-Fri and 9am-6pm sat-sun.

Just head over to the iD mobile website and click on help & advise > contact us.

I'm sure one of their agents will be able to acquire this information for you.

Just a quick note though, if your parcel is arriving by DPD you should also recieve a text message on the delivery day confirming your one-hour delivery time slot. This is providing you left a number. As for any sim cards/contracts ordered, they'll be sent using royal mail and tracking won't be available.

Best Regards
Adam

Hey @Nealmatt92,

As @Adzdalton advised, SIM cards are dispatched via Royal Mail and no tracking would show for this.

If it's a handset, you should receive tracking information for this. The link usually incorporates the tracking number if this is applicable.
Until DPD don't scan in the phone, nothing would show on DPD's website or you'd see "No results found".

Once DPD scan in a handset parcel, tracking would update accordingly.

Let us know if you still need help.

Here's our Delivery help page: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?