Solved

No confirmation email

• 12 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Hi, I upgraded my mobile this morning through your website and received a confirmation thanking me for the order but still haven't received an email saying it's gone through. I've never known it take this long before!
icon

Best answer by Gregor 12 January 2019, 19:20

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @khankd, I’ll get back to your private message shortly.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Amber miles 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

@Gregor @Mohammed 

Hi Khudadad,

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is 112049662.

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

this was on 30th June and today its 8th of July. i never got any id mobile number sent to me or Sim card which id mobile has taken money out of my account the same day. Terrible service as the online chat fellow kept me hanging for an hour AN HOUR and never bothered getting back to me. i have saved the chat which i will be using in future reference. Can someone get back to me on this!

@Pearl_c6 

@Mohammed @Gregor @Pearl_c6 

Nothing?

Hi I ordered a iPhone and paid £50 upfront cost and never got confirmation email what does this mean?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Amber miles,

When did you place the order? It can take up to 24-hours for your order to be confirmed.

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Kpine

I don't think there is anything to worry about. It is weekend now so very likely your order will be processed on Monday. Give it a time until then and if you still don't have an email just contact ID live chat team here so they can have a look for you.

Regards

Last night so I will wait 24 hours but I don’t think it took money out of my account 

Why iD Mobile?