Solved

no order confirmation received

• 2 December 2019
  • 15 replies

After I made my purchase online It said your order is now being processed and it gave me a order number but I've not received anything else to say if it's gone through or when it lol be hereĀ 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 December 2019, 18:17

View original

15 replies

No order confirmation receivedĀ (I have checked my junk/spam folders). This does not inspire confidence and in my view is not a credible customer service.

Ā 

Garry

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lyme Bay Rower,

When did you place the order?

Youā€™d get an email when the order is processing and then an order when itā€™s dispatched with tracking if itā€™s a phone contract.

If you want us to check the order, I can PM you here and look into this.

Mohammed

Thank you Mohammed. I placed the order on Saturday morning. A test transaction was made on my business account for confirmation. Other than that I havnā€™tĀ receivedĀ anything from ID mobile.

Garry Sutherland

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

iD Mobile is for personal use and they don't allow business use. Did you place the order in the name of a business? Be interesting to know if they process your order if it was.

Hello

Please help iĀ signed up with ID pay monthlyĀ deal plan yesterday but i have not received the confirmation email.

Ā 

N

No. I just used my business card for the test payment.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What is this test payment you keep mentioning? There are no test payments when completing an order online. An identity check is performed and any up front payment for a device is then taken too.

The debit/credit card and direct debit details must match that of the name and address of the individual placing an order.

My terminology is possibly incorrect. When I checked my bank accountĀ I noticed there was an active card check transaction from Carphone Warehouse.

In any case, I still believe that I should have received an acknowlegement of some sort.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My terminology is possibly incorrect. When I checked my bank accountĀ I noticed there was an active card check transaction from Carphone Warehouse.

In any case, I still believe that I should have received an acknowlegement of some sort.

The transaction is probably pending, and will be rolled-back if the addresses do not match.

The card holderā€™s address must be exactly the same as the account holderā€™s address, otherwise the iD order will be rejected.

In addition, if you tried to place your order online with Carphone Warehouse, youā€™ll need to ask them about your order.

The ā€œCan I buy an iD Mobile plan from Carphone Warehouse?ā€ community FAQĀ has more information.

Andewhite,

Ā 

Thank you for your advice. Card and personal address are the same. Order was placed with IDmobile however, the active card check was was actioned by Carphone Warehouse.

It really shouldnā€™t be this difficult!

Ā 

GS

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Andewhite,

Ā 

Thank you for your advice. Card and personal address are the same. Order was placed with IDmobile however, the active card check was was actioned by Carphone Warehouse.

It really shouldnā€™t be this difficult!

GS

Yeah, I agree @Lyme Bay RowerĀ - but, without an order reference number,Ā order acknowledgement email or order complete email, seemsĀ your order was not processed for some (as yet)Ā unknown reason.

Another option might be the iD telephone sales team, on 020 7139 1397.

Anyway, when everything works, iD Mobile is great, but in my experience if youā€™ve run intoĀ a problem things can be challenging.

Good luck.Ā Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Natsai,

Please could you check your junk emails as emails can sometimes go there?

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lyme Bay RowerĀ 

Ā 

Are you still having issues with this? Have you received any sort of confirmation of your order?

Ā 

If you let us know here or via the iD Mobile Live Chat so we can help out!

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

HelloĀ @Katie b,

Ā 

Have you checked your Spam/junk folders?

Can you clarify if youā€™ve still not received anything?

Ā 

If not, please email us onĀ and we will take a look for you as soon as we can.

Ā 

Mohammed

Thank you Tom. Iā€™m on holiday now so will revisit another time.

Ā 

Garry

Why iD Mobile?