Solved

no sim card

• 24 June 2019
  • 4 replies

hi when will my SIM card arrive, I set up accounts and had confirmation and new phone number sent to me but no SIM card which I need to be able to use my phone.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 June 2019, 14:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Hollyb,

As Hikari as mentioned, it should have been with you by now so it sounds as though Royal Mail have lost this in transit. Please contact us on the email address provided and we'll get you a new one sent out ASAP. Alternatively, our Live Chat team here will be able to sort this out a bit quicker.

Thanks,
Ryan
Userlevel 8
Badge +9

In that case I would recommend you to send an email and describe your situation. Remember to include your community nickname, full name, date of birth and other details required to identify your order. They will able to chase it for you to see what happened with your Sim Card.

I ordered it on the 15th June and it was confirmed on Monday 17th, it’s a week later now. I will await tomorrow’s post.
Kind Regards
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Hollyb

If you ordered your sim card during the weekend you should receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. Unfortunately Royal Mail does not provide shipping on Saturdays and Sundays so anything ordered on these days is being picked up on Monday.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?