Solved

Ordered a sim only deal 10 days ago but still not received

• 18 July 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Title says it all really. I ordered my 1G/month £5 sim on 8th July and have received nothing except an email saying someone would call me but they didn't.

I am not impressed and I am wondering whether I really want to be on a network that treats customers like this. The answer is probably not...
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 July 2018, 16:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Well @Mohammed has been active answering some other queries this afternoon, but not mine. That speaks volumes on the level of support I can expect from ID.

I have now signed up with another provider and will be cancelling the contract and returning the sim card if and when it arrives, if ever. Be aware I will be cancelling any direct debits if ID try and set one up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @stu b,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Whilst we would try to respond to everyone as quickly as possible, this does not guarantee a response on the same day a post is created.

We'll aim to get back to posts that require our support within 72-hours.

For quicker assistance, our Customer Service Team can be contacted as well as our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter where responses will be much quicker.

I'm sorry that I was not able to get through to you in time.

I have PM'ed you with how we can get this cancelled for you to avoid any further issues due to the failed delivery of your SIM.

These SIMs are sent with Royal Mail and can take up to 2-3 days to arrive. If there is a delay, we'd usually ask to be contacted via our Customer Services so we can arrange for a replacement to be issued.

Take a look at your PM's when you can.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?