Solved

Placed an order but not had a dispatch email yet

• 24 August 2020
  • 7 replies

i placed an order online on friday to upgrade. Had confirmation email and it said i would get another email after 24 hours confirming despatch or to contsct them. I have not had the email and cant get to speak to anyone. I tryed replying to 1st email but its saying failed to send to this recipient. please help. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 August 2020, 14:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Mand morrissey Glad to see you have decided to upgrade with us.

It may just be that it has not been dispatched yet and that’s possibly why you have not received the email yet. However, you can contact someone from our team using our ‘Live Chat’ on the iD Mobile website and I’m sure they will be able to look into this for you. 

Note, that the ‘Live Chat’ pop-up will only make itself visible when an agent is free :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

i placed an order online on friday to upgrade. Had confirmation email and it said i would get another email after 24 hours confirming despatch or to contsct them. I have not had the email and cant get to speak to anyone. I tryed replying to 1st email but its saying failed to send to this recipient. please help. 

Hey @Mand morrissey,

As @Emil  has advised, this dispatch email is only sent when the order is dispatched. 

According to our delivery schedule below,

Orders placed on Friday before 5PM are dispatched to be delivered for Monday.

Sounds like you may have ordered after 5PM, which means we dispatch on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

If you still need help, let us know :) 

Mohammed

It was at 11.30 friday morning

I have spoken to 4 agents today on live chat i got told payment hadnt been taken then another said to not re order as it had gone through then another said it hadnt. Not helpful at all on live chat for nearly 2 hours and still none the wiser. Appalling service

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mand morrissey,

We’re sorry to hear that the Live Chat Team’s answer has not been conclusive. We will have a member of our Support Team send you a PM now to offer further assistance.

Ryan

I ordered an upgrade on 30/11/20 and I have still not received dispatch notification email. I have tried to contact an agent on the live chat on multiple occasions but with no success. I need to speak to an advisor about how to rectify either cancelling the order or to get an update on why it has not been processed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @LittleRed1,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM so we can take a look at the order for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?