Problem with delivery

• 11 July 2018
  • 3 replies

so i have a problem with the delivery.. first of all i ordered an iphone 7+ (contract monthly) at 28£.
I just received not long ago an emai that said "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
websales@idmobile.co.uk
The email address that you entered couldn't be found. Check the address and try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpde"
I just want to know if m i going to get thone still or i get my money back.. i need to know what now??

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Daniel,

We're sorry for the somewhat confusion email that you have received. The best way for us to be able to look into this would be to query this with our Live Chat team.

Alternatively I have sent you a PM with further contact routes.

Ryan

I made an upgrade on 6 th of April and they told me I ll recive on 27th of April.and I don't recive.i call at dad and they said they don't have any phone.i try to contact id mobile by phone .email and live chat but I couldn't.what I need to do?because I alt3day paid the upfront. Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Vasile vinter 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?