Solved

Proccessing order

• 1 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I brought an Iphone 11 and said that my order is being proccessed. I don’t have any confirmation that it’s been ordered, money hasn’t gone out of my account. 

icon

Best answer by Will 3 October 2020, 11:23

View original

5 replies

Hi please help

I  got a messege  with my order number saying the order is being processed and that I will receive a confirmation. I have not yet received this though it has been over 24 hours.  The penny I have to pay for this has also not left my bank account. 

Is it possible to find out if my upgrade has gone through or if I should re-order? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Veronica121,

Have you checked your Junk Mail to see if the confirmation has gone in there?

If the money hasn’t come out of your bank for the upfront payment, it sounds as though it hasn’t gone through.

Will

Yes i have checked.

what shall i do?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Veronica121, I removed your screenshot as it included some personal information, including your order number.  As my colleague Will says, if the upfront cost hasn’t left your account, then it’s safe to say this hasn’t been processed. The most likely outcome is that you failed the credit check or internal security check. 

For confirmation, I’d recommend contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?