Solved

Replacement SIM needed

I have lost my phone and was sent a replacement through insurance. It arrived today but without a SIM. I have been told to contact my network provider (ID) but their customer service lines are closed because of COVID. Is there any way of ordering one online? If not, i may have to cancel my contract and find another provider. Not an ideal time to be without a phone!!

icon

Best answer by Rory 29 June 2020, 16:16

View original

41 replies

Hello I need a SIM card because I lost my old phone. And because I don’t have my phone I can get the confirmation message to log in the app

Hi, I’ve damaged my SIM card when removing it from the phone and it no longer works.  Can I have a replacement SIM card, please

Regards,

Steve

Hello,

Sorry my phone got washed too. Can I please have a replacement SIM card.

Many thanks!

I need a sim replacement please, how do I go about it ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Gori @Felicoco, the fastest way to request a replacement SIM is by contacting our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

I too need a replacement sim. There is no online chat link on the contact us page.

I too need a replacement sim. There is no online chat link on the contact us page.

No self-service option, no online chat, no phone contact, no response from Facebook or twitter, so-far no response from community, 3 hours trying to contact you. I'm not a happy bunny. Please get in touch.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @saxtonas, and super sorry for the delay in responding here. 

Our Live Chat Team would generally be the quickest way to get hold of someone to have a replacement sent out.

Though in this case, we’ll message you privately now to get the ball rolling to get one sent to you.

hi - can i please get a replacement sim - live chat seems to be not working. thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Annach 

We’ve send a PM to you, if you could reply there.  Providing you’re the account holder we’ll be able to get a replacement issued once we get to your message.

Thanks

Hello

I need a replacement sim please.

Thanks

Hi I need to get a replacement Sim but can't get through on the phone

hi there. I would like to request for a replacement sim please.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Twinmum @Gibbo1906 @bart123 

Speaking generally, the quickest way to get in touch to request a replacement SIM would be through speaking to the Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

We’ll PM the 3 of you though now in case you’ve still been unable to speak to someone there as of yet.  Please check your PM’s and get back to us there.

Thanks

Hello I need a replacement sim card 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @Karen30,

I have moved your question to this thread, you can find the answer from Rory at the top.

Thank you.
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?