Solved

Replacement SIM Please

• 9 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Not exactly the best first impression of ID, when I’m told to either use the ‘Live Chat’ (which doesn’t seem to work), or ‘ask the community’ for a replacement SIM, but here we are.

I’d like a replacement SIM, I just received mine yesterday and it’s faulty: I’ve tried it in 3 handsets, all of which accept other SIMs, and it says ‘No SIM’ on each one.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 October 2020, 20:02

View original

5 replies

Not a great system here is it?

Not exactly the best first impression of ID, when I’m told to either use the ‘Live Chat’ (which doesn’t seem to work), or ‘ask the community’ for a replacement SIM, but here we are.

I’d like a replacement SIM, I just received mine yesterday and it’s faulty: I’ve tried it in 3 handsets, all of which accept other SIMs, and it says ‘No SIM’ on each one.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Chris2345,

I have merged your topics into this one. We will issue you with a PM now so that we can get you a new SIM card dispatched.

Ryan

How do I order a replacement sim please I can't log into my account to do it ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kezpat 

We’ve sent you a private message so that we can take some further details and get a replacement on it’s way out to you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?