Solved

Replacement SIM Please

• 9 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Not exactly the best first impression of ID, when I’m told to either use the ‘Live Chat’ (which doesn’t seem to work), or ‘ask the community’ for a replacement SIM, but here we are.

I’d like a replacement SIM, I just received mine yesterday and it’s faulty: I’ve tried it in 3 handsets, all of which accept other SIMs, and it says ‘No SIM’ on each one.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 October 2020, 20:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Chris2345,

I have merged your topics into this one. We will issue you with a PM now so that we can get you a new SIM card dispatched.

Ryan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kezpat 

We’ve sent you a private message so that we can take some further details and get a replacement on it’s way out to you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

How do I order a replacement sim please I can't log into my account to do it ? 

Not exactly the best first impression of ID, when I’m told to either use the ‘Live Chat’ (which doesn’t seem to work), or ‘ask the community’ for a replacement SIM, but here we are.

I’d like a replacement SIM, I just received mine yesterday and it’s faulty: I’ve tried it in 3 handsets, all of which accept other SIMs, and it says ‘No SIM’ on each one.

Thanks.

Not a great system here is it?

Why iD Mobile?