Solved

SIM card has not arrived

• 27 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I ordered a sim only I had a email on Wednesday to say it was on its way, it’s now the following Tuesday and I still haven’t received my sim but I’ve had emails to say my first bill is ready. My delivery and billing address were different however, I filled this all out correctly. I mostly want to ensure it’s sent to the right place because of course it’s been a while and I’m concerned as it hasn’t shown up.  Tried to talk on live chat but it’s just a bot there’s nobody there, Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 October 2020, 13:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sarahxo,

We are sorry to hear about this issue; it sounds as though the SIM card may have been lost in the post. We will send you a PM now to offer further support.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

My SIM card has not arrived my phone arrived on 1st November I can not get anybody to answer the phone. My first bill is due this week

Hi, I’m new to I’d, it’s been 2 weeks now and my SIM card has not arrived

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My SIM card has not arrived my phone arrived on 1st November I can not get anybody to answer the phone. My first bill is due this week

Hi, I’m new to I’d, it’s been 2 weeks now and my SIM card has not arrived

Hello @Michelleanneball @Smiler344a,

Have you managed to get one sent out since by speaking to our Live chat or did you still need help?

We can send you a PM each and get a replacement sent out.

Let us know.

Mohammed

Still no SIM card, please can you urgently me a SIM card 

This is ridiculous, still on SIM card, I am paying for 2 SIM cards now. How much longer do I have to wait and why can’t you have a number to call to sort this out. Totally rubbish service!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Smiler344a,

We’re sorry to see that the SIM card has not arrived, this must have been delayed/lost in Royal Mails postal system. We will send you a PM now to offer further support.

We can also be contacted directly via our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?