Question

SIM delivery DPD reference

• 20 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi

I ordered a SIM only on 16/8/18. I was told through the LiveChat that it would be delivered today (Monday 20/8/18). I have been trying to look up Royal Mail delivery on the DPD website but none of the numbers on my emails from iD seem to work as the reference number. Could you please tell me where I can find the correct reference number and/or PM me it please? The delivery has not yet arrived.

Thanks
J

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi JCameron12.
SIM cards are sent with Royal Mail, not DPD so you would not be able to track the delivery.

We would have expected the SIM to arrive by now so if it has not, please get in touch so we can arrange for a replacement to be sent or collected from a Carphone Warehouse store.
-Phil

hi i have a order coming with dpd is it a sim only or phone as email dont state what i have coming as i ordered both

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @charliesmith91 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Please type in the text box, “speak to an agent” you will then be directed to a member of our Customer Service Team 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Hi JCameron12.
SIM cards are sent with Royal Mail, not DPD so you would not be able to track the delivery.

We would have expected the SIM to arrive by now so if it has not, please get in touch so we can arrange for a replacement to be sent or collected from a Carphone Warehouse store.
-Phil

I am a new payasyougo customer of id I get message saying Dpd is delivering my order my small sim that normally royal mail would deliver because I haven't ordered no phone I have a phone it will go into I contacted the agents they couldn't understand why Dpd are delivering it

Why iD Mobile?