Question

SIM not arrived

• 20 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I ordered a SIM only on Saturday 11th. It has still not arrived. I have had paperwork saying you are taking money for something I have not received. I've sent my PAC so my old phone is disconnected and now I'm without. I can't get in to the app as an activation code has been sent to the card I've not received. I can't ring the number as the call centre is closed. If you can't give customer service, you should not be selling anything. The final straw was an email today asking if I was enjoying my new service. No I am not. I need help and can't get it.

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I recently ordered a SIM and it took nearly two weeks to arrive. This is not ID's fault; the postal system is stretched beyond capacity sat the moment due to the current Coronavirus lockdown and more people ordering online. Please bear with with them; I'm sure your SIM will arrive soon 😁

I beg to differ.  I posted a packet first class to my mum 250 miles away on the 14th and she receved it on the 17th. Royal Mail are not the problem,  ID mobile are. Why can't a telecoms company set home working from home for call centre staff? Other companies have managed it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @fairyclairy 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 2

I beg to differ.  I posted a packet first class to my mum 250 miles away on the 14th and she receved it on the 17th. Royal Mail are not the problem,  ID mobile are. Why can't a telecoms company set home working from home for call centre staff? Other companies have managed it.

Actually, the SIM card I was referring to was not with ID mobile it was an ASDA SIM. I think you should put things in perspective with the current crisis.

Why iD Mobile?