Solved

sim only order - no confirmation email

• 11 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, I placed an order ( approx 25th Oct) for a sim only and have had no contact or confirmation email, None in junk mail.

The 1pence charge was visible as pending on my bank account.

The live chat is not available every time I try.

Can you advise please?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Will 21 November 2020, 10:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @PhilipUK 

Is the 1p still pending currently?  This should be back with you within 3-5 days in any normal case.

If you’ve received no delivery and had zero emails from us since placing that order (and nothing in your Junk/ Spam folder neither), then it would seem as though either the order has been rejected.

If you would like to try again, then please ensure the bank/ card you’re using has the same name and bank details as the one to which you’re setting up the account for and having it delivered.

Any further questions, just ask.

Hi Kevin, I re-tried, the 1pence was pending for 3 days and has now gone again, with no debit or credit of the 1p. 

I have no email, so will assume rejected again.  Can you confirm no sim has been sent out and I will go ahead and sign up with another provider.

Thank you Phil.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @PhilipUK,

It sounds as though that’s what has happened. For us to be sure though, we’ll drop you a Private Message to get some more details.

Will

Hi no worries, thanks, I have signed up with another provider and their sim arrived this morning, so I don't need Idmobile.

Thanks Phil

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have the same issue. I placed an order yesterday and didn't receive a confirmation email

The 1pence charge was taken from my bank account

Thank you

Philip

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello,

I have the same issue. I placed an order yesterday and didn't receive a confirmation email

The 1pence charge was taken from my bank account

Thank you

Philip

Hello @Phillybanton,

The 1p is a verification check so will likely be refunded automatically.

Can you confirm if this has since been refunded?

Did you still need help with this?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mohammed,

That order didn’t go through - so I placed another order.

Thanks

Philip

Why iD Mobile?