Solved

Sim undelivered

• 23 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi there. Received an email today saying my direct debit will start 01/09. I applied for a sim on the 17/08 and I am yet to receive it. Please help as I'd like to keep my old number, and start using my new plan with you asap. I can't access any links for the Live Chat that keeps being advertised and mentioned.
Thanks.
Charlotte.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 August 2018, 15:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi there. Received an email today saying my direct debit will start 01/09. I applied for a sim on the 17/08 and I am yet to receive it. Please help as I'd like to keep my old number, and start using my new plan with you asap. I can't access any links for the Live Chat that keeps being advertised and mentioned.
Thanks.
Charlotte.

Hello @CRP2018,

Sorry to hear you've not received your SIM.

This would usually take 2-3 days to arrive but it's likely that there's been a delay with this.

I've PM'ed you with how we can get this one resolved for you, could you check your Forum PMs?

Mohammed
I too haven't received my SIM yet.

I received an email on 19 August saying thanks for your order, it is now going through the usual credit checks and have heard nothing since!

I can't access the Live Chat feature either, as it always seems to be busy......and there doesn't seem to be any other way of contacting the company.

Has my order actually been processed yet because quite frankly, I would like to cancel it, considering the lack of communication or delivery of product.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @OzEz,

I'll also send you a PM with how we can assist.

Without looking at the account, we can't advise what the current status of your order is.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?