Solved

WHEN WILL ID MOBILE FINALLY PROCESS MY CLAIM FOR A PHONE I NEVER RECEIVED A MONTH AGO?!

• 2 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am absolutely appled by ID mobile’s horrible customer service. My Iphone was supposed to be delivered on the 5th of Sptember. However, it did not arrive. 

I spoke with about 15 live chat advisers and they were all USELESS. It took TWO WEEKS for an investigation to even START. One week after the investigation has started, I contacted ID mobile again and they told me they do not know the status of the investigation. I kept reaching out when finally one competent live chat adviser started a claim for me as the investigation has ended. 

WHY DID THE INVESTIGATION TEAM NOT CONTACT ME OF THIS???

Now, almost one month later, I have talked to countless DPD and ID mobile agents and they still do not know what has happened to my claim. They cannot update me. I have lost a lot of money and I have been extremely stressed out by ID Mobile’s extreme incompetnce and HORRIBLE customer service. Please reply to this thread and please call me! I have requested a call back 20 times and I was only called once to finally tell me that an investigation was under way. 

Once again, ID Mobile is the absolute WORST mobile company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. By FAR the worst customer service with usless live chat advisers. 

CONTACT ME AND PLEASE JUST REFUND ME OF WHAT YOU OWE ME!

icon

Best answer by Rory 4 October 2020, 13:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @BendixCastro, sorry to hear about the issues with your order. We’re not able to call out from this platform, but I have dropped you a private message and we’ll assist you from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?