Solved

Where is my phone?

I am having a torrid time trying to find out where my Samsung s20 is. I ordered 4th October, for next day delivery. Apparently I'd are awaiting stock, but if this is the case, why are they still showing as in stock on you website?

It's been almost a week and I've heard no word. Your 'chat' feature is less than useful. After being passed around from one person to another for 1 hour yesterday I am still no further forward.

I am not enjoying my I'd experience so far, and I haven't even started yet.. Where is my phone, I'd?? 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 October 2020, 16:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Anyone?? 

am having a torrid time trying to find out where my Samsung s20 is. I ordered 4th October, for next day delivery. Apparently I'd are awaiting stock, but if this is the case, why are they still showing as in stock on you website?

It has been a week and I've heard no word. Your 'chat' feature is less than useful. After being passed around from one person to another for 1 hour yesterday I am still no further forward.

I am not enjoying my I'd experience so far, and I haven't even started yet.. Where is my phone, I'd??

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Redboot1978,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your delivery. 

Looks like you had marked a post as best answered which flagged up as resolved.

I’ve un-marked this now to show this is still active.

Which colour did you order?

If it’s the Grey 128GB we’ve just got word that this is now end of line so we’ll need to help you with cancelling the order.

Let us know so we can PM you if required. If it’s a different colour/variant, please let us know so we can check with our Supply Team.

Mohammed

I'd already cancelled my contract, on account NOBODY got in touch with me for over a week. thankyou very much. 

I bought the deal at £32 per month with 20gb data and £30 upfront.

I never received my phone or had any contact and suddenly the SAME DEAL is now £10 per month dearer and £75 upfront for the phone, and you're telling me YOU will have to cancel 🤔.

Absolute scam. Your customer service and company ethic is horrendous, I will never darken your door again. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’re sorry that’s the impression we have left @Redboot1978, and for any frustration caused.

Take care, and thank you for your feedback.

Will

Will

I am still awaiting a refund of £29.99 which was an upfront cost I paid for my now cancelled contract.

Someone on I'd chat said I have to get in touch with carphone warehouse for a refund, but guess what? Carphone warehouse said noooooo. Its I'd that issue the refund.

Can someone PLEASE sort this out???

Louise 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Redboot1978 

All being well a refund should land back with you 3-5 working days after the cancellation is done.

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can take a few further details from you and check the progress of the cancellation for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

There is no private message…

And i STILL have no refund....

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Redboot1978,

Sorry about that, I’ve sent it for you now.

Will

Id like folk to know, I'm 462 days in (exaggeration) and I'm STILL chasing a £30 refund. This company are a completely inept. 

Ordered on 4/10, (they immediately withdrew the £30 upfront payment). Cancelled 4/10 (as they no longer had my phone in stock) 

Now  6/11 and after numerous "chats" private messages, promises of a cheque, instructions to ring  carphone warehouse, informed they would "TRY" and put the money in my bank..

......still no refund......sigh 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Redboot1978,

Sorry to hear that.

If you’ve still not received this, please continue speaking to us via PM as this is the only way we will be able to discuss your account further.

We hope we’re able to get this sorted for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?