Solved

Where is the free gift that was stated in the upgrade?

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I purchased a Samsung s20 FE as an upgrade but the free gift has not been delivered??? Where is it???

I have tried to contact your customer service number but it says to go to the ID Mobile App or ID Mobile.co.uk then it goes around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and ends the call! The worst customer service setup I have EVER used!

Please Help Before I cancel all 5 of my contracts and move them to O2 (at least they have people we can actually talk to, if needed!)

icon

Best answer by Rory 31 October 2020, 16:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Cgn444, is it the Samsung Galaxy A51 you’ve purchased? If so, you’ll need to claim your speaker here https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/harmankardon/en-GB

@Wraider I think your gift actually needs to be claimed through the Samsung Members app. Could you check this for me and let me know if you have any issues?

Thank you,

Rory

I have had the same. Upgrade phone arrived a week ago, no Hardon Kardon speaker nor any communication telling me its on its way, etc.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wraider,

What was the free gift? How long ago did the phone arrive? It tends to be the case that the gifts go out between 14-30 days after the handset has been received.

Will

Why iD Mobile?