Question

Complaint about not being told an arrival date

Userlevel 1

So the other day I ordered a Samsung a70 as my phone now is almost beyond usable I did see when I was ordering it in small red writing said pre order and the phone is already out so I was confused. So I ordered it anyway not being told an arrival date and I was only sent an email saying that my order is under review and would take 24hrs to get back to me. It has now been 72 hours and still haven’t been send an other email telling what is going to happen next. If your website had made this clear I wouldn’t have ordered it as I do not want to wait a long amount of time but as I’ve made the order and awaiting my delivery I may as-well wait.  If someone from your team could tell me what is happening with my phone and I would like someone to privately message me. 

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @SamCarps7,

We’re sorry to hear about your order; it might be still out of stock or if the device is classed as an end of life model, we may not receive another one but we’ll check the order to confirm this. I will PM you now with how best to get in touch.

Ryan

Please could someone help me, just want to know when my s10 is going to arrive. Why is it so hard to get in touch with a real person? I'm also waiting for an order, which I was told was out of stock. This is fine but I would like to be told when to expect the order. My initial contract runs out in 2 weeks time. Money has been taken from my bank, but still haven't heard anything. Please could someone get in touch soon as possible. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @C2DOBZ,

Could you just confirm how many orders it is you’re waiting for for us please? Were they both ordered directly through ourselves?

Will

Activate

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @raiaman,

Anything we can help you with?

Will

I’ve got the same issue, can someone help? I ordered a new phone and sim on the 21st March for pre order that was supposed to come out first week of May and still heard nothing from iD?! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ecrooksk8,

What’s the specific make, model and colour?

Will

Why iD Mobile?