Question

credit check update

• 24 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I placed an order on Thursday for a pay monthly phone and got an email on Friday morning to say that ID would carry out a credit check and took the upfront payment from my bank at the same time but I've not heard anything else from ID.... Can you please help? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Adnan Farooq 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash 

Thanks, I've just replied now. 

Hi @Kash 

Similar situation (though I ordered Tuesday and you took the money on Wednesday).

I wouldn’t mind an update as well please :)

Userlevel 1

@Darwa 

I wouldn't hold my breath, they have not responded to me. I've noticed that @Kash has been active during the day on the form but has not bothered to acknowledge my private message so not the best start, as far as I'm concerned. @Darwa hopefully you have better luck with them and I will post here, if and when I hear back from @Kash !

@Adnan Farooq Send them a message on Facebook mate - I had a response and update within roughly 30 minutes.

Userlevel 1

@Darwa many thanks, I will do. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Adnan Farooq,

We aim to reply to all private messages within 1-2 working days so although we didn’t respond back to your message on the same day we asked for your details, I can see that we did reply to you the next day. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this timeframe.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?