Solved

Delivery of iphone 12 pro

• 4 November 2020
  • 18 replies

Hi there, the same situation is with me I ordered iphone 12 pro pacific blue on 31/10/2020 and the upfront cost is already deducted from my bank account but I haven't had any confirmation email as to when will my order get dispatched and will we it arrive to me. I just want to exactly know when will the phone reach me 

icon

Best answer by Will 5 November 2020, 19:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aqsakhan27,

They’re due to be going out to customers on 10/11/20. You’ll get an email with delivery info the evening before.

Will

Its 09/11/2020 and I still haven't received any email yet for the dispatch of the phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Aqsakhan27,

I’ve already sent you a PM regarding this.

Mohammed

This is the same with me I ordered the iPhone 12 in white on 13/11/2020 and my phone has not been dispatched but the upfront cost has left my account. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ellahennesseyx,

We’ll send you a private message now to see what’s going on.

Will

My delivery didnt arrive and was made at 22 of november, and they took me the money upfront.

I am in a similar situarion - ordered iphone12 pro on 02/12/20 but have received no further update on delivery time slot although upfront payment has been taken.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @pequicho 

Have you spoken to our Live Chat Team at all to have them look at your order?
Which phone (model and colour) was it you opted for?  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Likewise @SimonLM, which iPhone 12 Pro (size/ colour) had you opted for?

Quite a few of the iPhone 12’s have been out of stock, with mid to late January being the earliest that more stock is currently forecasted through Apple as things stand, so I’d imagine you’re in the queue waiting on those restocks with both your orders.

Thanks for response - I have ordered a standard Pro in graphite - confirmation of delivery dates would be helpful as this is Christmas present for my youngest daughter - appreciate this is likely to be post Christmas but clearer indication of date (to stop inevitable pestering!) would be grand.

Hi I spoke with community live chat, phone them all i can do  no answer so i want the refund to buy with other and send to my daugther as her crhistmas gift. Im really unhappy.

Above message from pequicho concerning - wouldn't want to be strung along on this well in to New Year as I can get one elsewhere quicker if slightly more expensively.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @pequicho

I can see we have sent you a private message.

@SimonLM  if you are looking to also cancel please let us know. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Michelle,

I would appreciate an answer to the question re delivery times rather being fobbed off with questions re cancelling an order.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @SimonLM 

Please see the currently expected delivery dates for the iPhone 12 Pro:

• iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB Silver/Pacific Blue/Graphite - 26/01/21
  • iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB Gold - 23/02/21
  • iPhone 12 Pro 256 GB Silver/Pacific Blue/Graphite/Gold - 23/02/21

Hope this helps

-Mohsin

Mohsin,

Thanks for clarification - appreciated. 

Assume I will recieve confirmation of actual delivery nearer the end of January?

Regards 

Simon 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @SimonLM,

That’s correct.

When we dispatch the handset, we’d send a DPD tracking number you can use to track your delivery.

Mohammed

I actually received my daughters phone etc today - she tried to switch over her number, but got a message which appeared to relate to her new phone? (basically  referencing new ID phone in relation to transferring number).

It would appear that the number had already been transferred as the PAC code seems to be for the new phone?

We obviously do not want to close the ID account

Can you assist/resolve?

Regards 

Simon Miller

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @SimonLM 

Could you elaborate a little on the problem you’re facing?

Are you trying to move a number over from a different network to a new iD Mobile account?  If so, if you register that new iD Mobile account on our website here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount (using that number that came with that iD Mobile SIM/ account).

You can then give us the PAC (code) and the number you’re looking to move over from your previous network when logged in to your iD Mobile account online or through our iD Mobile App.

Why iD Mobile?