Solved

faulty phone

• 2 March 2021
  • 8 replies

I have an s21 ultra that is faulty and it is under 30 days old how do I get it replaced

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 3 March 2021, 18:52

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Carl2181 

How can we help you today?

-Mohsin

A

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @andyeadie1979 

We will send you a Private Message so we can assist with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi @andyeadie1979,

Why was it you contacted Carphone Warehouse sorry? Did you purchase it directly through them, or was it through our website?

Will

It was an upgrade through id mobile 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @andyeadie1979,

Why was it you contacted Carphone Warehouse sorry? Did you purchase it directly through them, or was it through our website?

Will

Hi @andyeadie1979,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. What problem are you facing with your phone? We’ll check to see what we can do.

Ryan

It rattles I have contacted Samsung who have said it needs replacing as it is less than 30 days old and they said to contact carphone Warehouse who told us to contact id mobile 

It rattles I have contacted Samsung who have said it needs to be replaced as it is less than 30 days old and I contacted carphone warehouse who told me to contact yourselves to arrange a replacement 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @andyeadie1979,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. What problem are you facing with your phone? We’ll check to see what we can do.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?