Solved

iphone 12 pro max preorder

• 12 November 2020
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I ordered a iPhone 12 pro Max 128GB in pacific Blue on contract from the ID website in the early hours of Saturday on the 7th of November... on the delivery date it said by, 13th November. Payment got taken out on Monday 9th but i have no email to say it’s been dispatched, no tracking or shipment notification.

i haven’t got an email saying it’s been declined so i’m assuming I passed the credit check. 

I am wondering if it will get here on the 13th Nov or the new updated delivery day which is 15th December?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 November 2020, 17:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I ordered and iPhone 12 pro Max 128GB in pacific Blue on contract on the ID website in the early hours of Saturday on the 7th of November... on the delivery date it said by 13th November, i have no email to say it’s been processed or dispatched, no tracking or shipment notification.

the upfront cost got taken out so I am assuming that the credit check passed. 

however I don’t have and idea of wether it’s arriving on the date it said it’s going to arrive (13th Nov) or if it’s going to arrive on the new “delivered by” date on your website (15th December). 

Has my credit check passed? Is there any updates on my order? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TSM01,

We’ll send you a PM now so we can take a look at the order and get you the right info.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed - I have the same question. I ordered it on the 7th as well. I thought it was supposed to go out today, but didn’t receive any message.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Was your question answered properly? As I’ve got the same issue and wondering when it’ll arrive. Thanks

Userlevel 1

@Sophieh29483 Yeah, it was kind of a hassle but I’ve got an answer. I based off what I have been told the expected delivery is 15/12/2020. But they may deliver earlier of Apple sends them new stock. 

I have the same problem, when I ordered it, it said available on the 13th November 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve replied to your other post @georgia0905  and we’ve sent a PM so we can check your order.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed - I have the same question. I ordered it on the 7th as well. I thought it was supposed to go out today, but didn’t receive any message.

Thank you!

@volkeron,

I’ll send you a PM so we can look into your order.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Was your question answered properly? As I’ve got the same issue and wondering when it’ll arrive. Thanks

I can see you’ve already been sent a PM regarding this.

Mohammed

I am in the same boat, have no idea about my order or when my phone will arrive.

Userlevel 1

@GhostedG apparently the delivery is 15/12/2020

@GhostedG apparently the delivery is 15/12/2020

@TSM01 ah thats a shame, was hoping to get it by est delivery date

Userlevel 1

@GhostedG yeahh same, i went through 3 days of talking to customer service…. 3 of them said they’re in stock, and the would’ve been delivered by last week, then 2 said they’re out of stock and they should be getting some in… then the final one directed me to the people that actually know the logistics and they said they’re definitely coming on the 15th December for anyone ordering before that date, if they come any earlier then you’ll get it then. 

Userlevel 1

@GhostedG hopefully it changes, because I’ve seen the iPhone 12 pro kept changing dates, first it was 8th December, then they were in stock for next day, then it was the 1st December, then it was the 24th November, now it’s the 8th December 😂😂😂 sounds confusing

@GhostedG yeahh same, i went through 3 days of talking to customer service…. 3 of them said they’re in stock, and the would’ve been delivered by last week, then 2 said they’re out of stock and they should be getting some in… then the final one directed me to the people that actually know the logistics and they said they’re definitely coming on the 15th December for anyone ordering before that date, if they come any earlier then you’ll get it then. 

@TSM01 Damn its like trying to buy the PS5 😂 i cant even find a way of contacting them😭

I’m in the same boat. I’ve placed a order (new) contract and the £99.99 has been taken out of my account but I’ve had nothing since to say I will definitely be getting the phone. I hope I do as I’ve already given my 30 day notice with the phone company I’m working with now 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @LaurenDanielle 

We always endeavour to keep our customers updated regarding their orders. Apologies if this was not the case in this instance.

Have you now received further updates on your order? 

If not please let us know and we’ll send you a PM.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?